If applying to be a Substitute Teacher/TA/Nurse and you DO NOT have a NJ Substitute Teacher's Credential, please submit the following to the Superintendent's office in the Harding Township Board of Education at 34 Lee's Hill Road, P.O. Box 248 New Vernon, NJ 07976
$125 personal check/certified check/ or money order payable to "Commissioner of Education"
- Complete your fingerprinting (CHRU) for MORRIS COUNTY code 27 and HARDING TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS code 2010 by doing the following:
- All applicants must submit their Applicant Authorization and Certification by going online to the
Criminal History website and Click on the line “File Authorization and Make Electronic Payment for Criminal History Record Check".
- Applicant/Employee shall select the first choice “New Administration Fee Request” and then select #1 - All Job Positions.
must complete the Applicant Authorization & Certification
(AA&C) form and make the required administrative fee payment with a
credit or debit card.
- After the administrative fee payment has been approved, the applicant will be presented with three things that they MUST complete:
- View and print their Applicant Authorization & Certification (AA&C) confirmation page.
- Complete and print their IdentoGO NJ Universal Fingerprint form.
- Schedule their MorphoTrust fingerprinting appointment.
If you are already Certified as a NJ Substitute Teacher/Nurse or Certified NJ Teacher (or have completed the above), please submit the following to the Superintendent's office in the Harding Township Board of Education at 34 Lee's Hill Road, P.O. Box 248 New Vernon, NJ 07976
- Copies of your NJ Certifications
- Notarized Oath of Allegiance
- Copy of your CHRU (fingerprint) clearance for our district (2010) OR a Continuous Employment letter from a District you currently work for. If you have been fingerprinted for another district but are no
longer employed with them you will need to Archive your prints at the Criminal History website and follow the steps.
- Complete an I-9 form and supply 2 forms of ID or your Passport
- Tuberculosis Test to be completed w/in 6 months of employment: Mantoux Test
- Emergency Notification Information Form
*You will need an interview with the school principal prior to BOE approval.
Non citizen Affadavit of intent to become a citizen